Total Pageviews

Friday, August 21, 2026

Rant #4,002: This Could Be the Start of Something Big


Well, we just about made it through another week!

It is finally Friday, and the weekend is just around the corner.

Tonight, we are going to celebrate my son's 31st birthday.

We have to do it then, because he works on Saturday and on Sunday, the latter of which is his actual birthday.

I know i say it every year, but I am going to say it again--

I simply cannot believe he is 31!

Time does fly!

And before you know it, my daughter will be married, so this us an exciting time for both my kids.

Thinking about it kind of takes me away from my own problems, so that is a good thing.

And in between it all, one if my nephews is also getting married, so there are a blitz of fun things happening during the next few months ...

And that isn't even including my wife's xxth birthday in November, another milestone celebration.

I have to be healthy for all of this, and I will do my darndest to make sure that I am just that.

It all should be a lot of fun, hopefully making the year go out in a good note.

And it all starts tonight, when we take our son out for his big day.

Maybe that will be the start of something big!

Heaven knows that my family and I could use some good news at this point.

And I am sure you have heard, doctors believe that they have a cancer drug that works in a different way for people with skin cancers like I had--

And if trials continue to be successful, not only will it help fight the re-occurrence of those horrid skin lesions, the way it works--by attacking cancer cells that remain after the lesion's removal, and is done on a person-by-person, individual basis based on what is happening in a person's own body--might be a clue for combatting ALL cancers.

Maybe things are looking up during the remainder of this absolutely dreadful year.

So have a good weekend, i will speak to you again on Monday--

And I will try to enjoy myself as we celebrate our son's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.