2026 has been a rough year for myself, and my family.
I have had numerous health problems, and other problems, which have made this year torture.
And what's worse, we still have August, September, October, November and December to go before we can put 2026 into the books.
I simply cannot wait for this year to end!
In May, after my third major surgery in three months, my wife asked me if we could go on vacation this year.
I told her that while I would love to get away, I just didn't know yet if I was up to it.
It took a few weeks, I got my strength and my bearings back, and about a month ago, I gave her the thumb's up to get away.
And that is just what we are going to do!
It isn't a long vacation--we will just be away for a few days--but it will be nice getting away and trying to relax.
And we aren't going that far away, relative to other vacations we have experienced in the past.
I still have to work, so I will be bringing my computer with me, but all in all, my family and I need a vacation, and we are finally going to get one.
It should be a fun one, certainly more fun than going under the knife.
So I won't be at this perch for a few days, a relative blink of an eye in the grand scheme of things.
Have a great weekend, and I will speak to you again when we get home.
Bon voyage!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.