Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Rant #4,027: (LUV) Let Us Vote



As I prepare for my eye operation, I have to take care of some other things that tie into this procedure.

For instance, I have to put my daily newspaper delivery account on hold for several days, because, obviously, I am not going to be able to read the newspaper for a while after the surgery.

It will be a bit too strenuous on my healing eye, so it is better to hold off on the daily delivery.

And then, we have the elections, coming up on Tuesday, November 3.

By then, I hope that my eye is much better, but there is no way I can get to my polling place to cast my vote.

During the past three years, with all my injuries and surgeries, it has simply been a lot easier to mail in my ballot, and that is exactly what I, and my family, have done.

So once again, looking to the near future, I applied for a mail-in ballot, and we received our ballots in the mail this past weekend.

In spite of what President Trump says, I do feel that these ballots are a valid way to vote for the candidates of your choice, and with the President actually voting this way in the past, I don't know what all of his bluster against mail-in balloting is all about.

(I actually do know ... it has to do with his lost election a few years back, with his seeking to latch onto ANYTHING to try to justify his belief that the election was stolen fro him.)

So, we received our ballots, and I have already filled it out and put it in the mailbox, as did my wife with her mail-in ballot.

My son will do the same this week.

I did not vote for a single candidate from the Nazi ... err ... anti-Semitic ... err ...Democratic Party for obvious reasons, nor did I vote for anyone on the Republican line.

I cannot, and will not, vote for a party that has gone so against the grain during the past couple of years, the party of Mamdani, Sanders, Omar, OSC and the rest of the radicals that are trying to take over our country.

As for the Republicans, sorry, you are not nearly as bad as the so-called Democrats are, but the party puts a lot of doubts in my head.

Quite frankly, both of them stink, with one of them just so much stinkier than the other.

I did not write-in a candidate this time around.

Who did I vote for if I did not vote Republican or Democrat?

I voted for those on the secondary, third-party lines, who are generally Republicans and Democrats who are also on the conservative, liberal and fourth-party lines.

So, voting in the New York election, I obviously voted Conservative pretty much all the way through.

I have to hope for a miracle with Bruce Blakeman, the Republican/Conservative and Affordable party candidate, who is running against Kathy Hochul, the Democrat.Liberal candidate, and the incumbent. 

As I have spoken about many, many times here at the Blog, New York voters, as a whole, are among the most ignorant and dumbest voters on the face of the planet. 

They will vote Democrat no matter what. 

This time around, if you do that, I truly believe it is a vote for the current version of the Nazi Party. 

Independent voters like myself must lead the way and do the right thing. 

Hochul is an embarrassment. Her alignment with New York City Mayor Zohran Mamdani speaks volumes. 

And to my Jewish brethren, use your brains this time around. Hold your nose if you must, but ask yourself ... would you knowingly vote for Hitler? That is what voting Democrat is in today's world.

Go against your usual thinking for once.

The Democrats are not the party of JFK anymore,

Hollywood-ite Debra Messing, one of the few Jews in Tinsel Town who has said anything about what is happening in the Middle East--and what is happening right here at home, listened to her heart, her mind, and her conscious, and this life-long Democrat has endorsed Blakeman for governor.

And she did it for the reasons that I stated earlier ... any vote for a Democrat, in particular Hochul, is an anti-Semitic, anti-Jew and anti-Israel vote.

If she can do it, others can too.

Just because you are registered to a party doesn't mean you can't cross over party lines to vote for the man or woman you feel would be the best choice for a particular position.

So do it this time, and any time you feel the need to do so.

Those are just my thoughts. 

I imagine that plenty of people will take me to task at what I say and believe in, and that is their right to do so.

But I wouldn't vote for Hitler, so I wouldn't vote for the likes of a party that is leaning that way.

Use your heads.

That might be a very difficult thing to do--as you have voted Democrat since Day One, your parents voted that way, and your grandparents did too.

But I feel that based on what is happening in the Democratic Party and in the world today, it is high time to break the chain and vote for those who will do the best to preserve "the American Way" as much as possible.

All parties stink today, but one simply stinks much less than the other.

Use your brain, use your head, use your common sense.

But the real bottom line is--

VOTE!

To not participate in this way to get your voice heard is both lazy and not living up to your responsibilities as a citizen of this country.

I, honestly, do not care who my wife and son vote for.

I literally tell them to vote, and that is that.

We do it on a mail-in ballot, you might do it right at the polling place.

Whatever the case ...

VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.